Tuesday Tasting Club: A Guide to Rioja
Join us for a fun and casual evening as we talk and taste our way through Spain’s most notable and historic region.
Our tasting will include the typical Rioja blends as well our own New World influenced experimental variety 92 Parker Point Hacienda de Súsar.
This tasting includes:
· Vintage Cava Reception
· A brief history of Rioja production
· 7 fine wines from Rioja to taste and compare including:
– Placet Herencia Remondo 2000 £38 £32.30
– Rioja Blanco Allende 2008 £21 £17.85
– Marqués de la Concordia Crianza 2007 £11 £9.35
– Marqués de la Concordia Reserva 2006 £13 £11.05
– Remírez de Ganuza Reserva 2004 £49 £41.65
– Marqués de la Concordia Hacienda de Súsar 2005 £26 £22.10
– Lagunilla Casa del Comendador Gran Reserva 2000 £15 £12.75
· Selections of our very own tapas, including:
– Pata Negra jamón ibérico and the newly produced soft sheep’s milk cheese, Torta de Dehesa from Hacienda Zorita Organic Farm
15% discount on wine purchased on that evening.
Get your tickets soon to avoid the disappointment of missing out on this cheerful event!
£40 per person or £67 per couple
Tuesday, 16th of October – 6.45pm to 8.45pm
Contact David Bowman for more information
020 7429 3252 or firstname.lastname@example.org